Thursday, February 22, 2007

Don't Label Me

I'm liking my new blog layout. I know it's not very original but it's neat-looking and the colours are pretty. A change is as good as a holiday, they say! Cannot get labels to function no matter what I try though. All the right boxes are checked. I don't even particularly feel my blog needs labels, but because it's not working and I don't know why, it's eating away at me like... like, some sort of flesh eating ant and I am the picnic!

An Alfie label would be pretty redundant anyways, huh?

Bizarrely, I seem to be getting some of my interests back. This may sound weird, but I stopped enjoying a lot of the things I traditionally enjoyed while I was consumed by the Alfie stuff with the burning fire of a thousand suns. I'm even able to converse with people about a multitude of subjects again! Much to the relief of everyone I know. I'm currently viewing my time with Alfie with a mixture of great amusement and incredulity. (Ya'll don't have to congratulate me, I'm patting myself of the back... with my good arm.)

Stella got her groove back, and she likes it.

No comments: