Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Girl with a Pearl Earring

FYI: I have been spending like a WAG possessed recently. I don't know who I think I am. You've seen the evidence of the weekend's splurge, and on Monday I popped into H. Samuels and treated myself to two pairs of earrings (one of which is pictured, left. I have them in right now. I think they're my favourites! Ahem, apart from the ones you got me 'Muffin. They obviously have enormous sentimental value as well as being lovely and my only pair of actual diamond earrings. And I do like them, despite what you think! I've blogged about them somewhere...) Check me out!

Speaking of which, who saw the shots of Coleen McLoughlin posing as figures from famous pieces of art last weekend?


Coleen gets ragged on for being famous for doing nothing except shop and turn a blind eye to her footballer boyfriend's dalliance with prostitutes a few years ago. But if someone handed me the opportunities she's had, I'd grab them with both hands and run too. Lucky cow!

I'd rather have Boyf than a footballer or any amount of money in the world; I'd quite like to just fall into a career in journalism (well, write my own fashion column, hello Mothership!) by virtue of shopping heavily though.

I'd say some girls have all the luck, but then she does have to sleep with Wayne, who has a habit of doing really stupid things like signing deals with The Sun newspaper, despite what they did to us after Hillsborough. My niece once dated him, and dumped him for being boring. That always amuses me.

Justice for the 96.

3 comments:

wondy woman said...

Your neice went out with Rooney? Imagine how different history could of been - we'd see her and her fave aunt in Hello magazine every week!

Imagine that.

wondy woman said...

Ps. I really do like Colleen, she seems sweet.

And the bag collection...

Chica said...

She certainly did, my eldest niece, before he was famous.

Whatever anyone says about her, you can't deny the girl is workin' it. Good luck to her I say.

Massively jealous of the bag collection though, obviously. Not to mention the chance to do such photo shoots! x