Monday, May 22, 2006

Sweet Tooth

Um, like how is it Monday again? I blinked and missed the weekend. Here is the round up.

Friday was
Mr. Mybug's last day everybody (also read about him here, here, and here! I'm obsessed!) So, I picked up some cream cakes for him and a co-worker who hasn't asked me out and therefore hasn't technically earned cream cake points off me yet but, meh, I was feeling generous! He came in a little late, so when I was running out at five I told him they were in the fridge and he tried to hug me and I went awkward and rigid and laughed nervously, and my hair totally smelled like his cologne all night. (Me, have a crush, are you Tom-Cruise-crazy?) Today, when I came into work, I noticed he'd left a little goodbye note on the stats sheets for everyone circled in a big red love heart.

Saturday, we went to see
The Buddy Holly Story and it was pretty cool, the cast was wicked, and we went for a Mexican beforehand at the Tavern Co. in Queens Square. I had this gorgeous starter I love - halloumi fingers in breadcrumbs with red onion chutney - yum! I left half my meal because I was stuffed though.

Sunday was really wet and rainy and not at all conducive to the bike ride we had planned, so we had a really lazy day. Perhaps as a consequence of such utter sloth, I totally couldn't sleep last night. I've had about four hours kip and I look dreadful. To make matters worse, Mr. Mybug is somewhere in the building (he still studies here) and I'm having to dodge him because I look like an extra from Night of the Living Dead.

Tonight I am mostly looking forward to going home, and SLEEP. (And
Big Brother!)

1 comment:

April said...

Lingering cologne... *sigh*

I wish I had a crush on someone. A legitimate crush, a non-celebrity.