Friday, May 05, 2006

Blast from the Past

Oh my God, totally bizarre, a friend from school - I say friend, we were tight at one time, then she and her little clique were complete bitches to me, but we were like 14 so I guess I should move on :P - just walked into where I work. I was sitting on the front desk, she walked in, stopped dead and said my name. I looked up and didn't recognise her at first - she looks really good - and then we had this frantic conversation. I totally couldn't remember anything she'd told me so I had to look her up on the system to see what she'd said she was studying and stuff. But anyway, it was really random that I just happened to be on reception and everything.

It was weird too because I was only thinking of her last night when Studmuffin (new guy) was asking if I had any friends that were his type (after a night of pointing out students who fit the bill for him.) I went through my phonebook, saw her name and thought: whoa I need to weed this thing out! It turns out that she never sees any of the girls she was in the clique with any more... Weird!

1 comment:

MJ said...

YES! They self destructed! You are victorious! NOW you can move on :)