Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stickin' it to The Man

Yesterday I was very very naughty. I got out of bed at 7 am. I went into the bathroom and showered. Then I went back into my bedroom to get dressed and found Boyf still in bed asleep. So I crawled back in bed with him and told him to call his boss and get the day off. Then I set my alarm for half eight, rang my boss and told her I had to take emergency leave because of pressing babysitting duties. I hung up the phone, snuggled into the duvet and slept until twelve thirty!

How effing rock 'n' roll am I?

Didn't do anything particularly rewarding with the day, except I did send off for a couple of job applications and drove a Land Rover Discovery around the car park of a Showcase Cinema - practicing y'see. I haven't drove since I passed my test over two years ago, and Boyf had a hire car for the day, which I'm allowed to stall and scratch and wear the break pads out on as much as I jolly well like. Except I didn't do any of that stuff and Boyf was impressed with my road skills. Or at least my empty car park skills.

Today, I applied for a promotion at work. Totally won't get it and dunno if I even want it, but thought I might aswell put my name in the hat. Whatever! Que Sera and all that shizz.

I'm finding working with Studmuffin quite hilarious as he is the gayest straight man ever. The man describes himself as 'camper than Butlins' but is a total horn dog, perving on every good looking female student that crosses his path. I have been teasing him mercilessly about these little booklets he makes for every job he does. Dude keeps a diary of how busy the library counter gets! I am planning on annoying him by writing complete nonsense in this report book he's made for the task we're on together - Chase. I've also threatened to drop it in the paper shredder when he's off next week. I just had a little chat to him on MSN since he is on his late night in work with the Foot Perv.

Studmuffin: hold on I just want to move to your pc so I can see the counter.
Chica: That's the best pc - prime position
Studmuffin: yes, and I have the pleasure of knowing your little bum's just been here
Chica: perv
Studmuffin: says you
Studmuffin: "oooh whats Mybug wearing"
Chica: lol
Studmuffin: Black t-shirt and jeans by the way
Chica: red belt?
Studmuffin: cant tell
Chica: he's looking quite blonde these days
Studmuffin: yes red belt
Chica: how sad am i!
Studmuffin: behave yourself Mrs. Robinson!
Studmuffin: we make a good team on Chase, Cliff Richard and Mrs. Robinson
Chica: we're an ideal partnership
Chica: nobody else would have laughed at my 'chase me, chase me' joke :P

No comments: