Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Get Lost

WARNING: Lost spoiler - avert thine eyes unless you are a) across the pond b) a scurvy buccaneer who has already downloaded the opening episodes and is in fact half way through the series - the sort of person who develops a gleefully smug smile, eyes round as saucers and full of secrets, whenever you bring up the subject or c) haven't the slightest interest in such an over-hyped show anyway (read: missed the first few and found it unfathomable when tried to belatedly join in with the office gossip)





After studiously avoiding leaky information from all above sources and looking forward to the new series for months, I stupidly allowed my eyes to wander across the pages of the telly guide only to read:

11.00 Lost Adrift: Sawyer pulls an unconscious Michael onto a piece of wreckage. (Series 2, ep 2)

Well I guess I know they survive then! Thanks very much What's On TV!

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

It's tonight and I have made the very adult decision (I think) not to get involved this time around. I hate to commit myself at the best of times but to another TV show, I don't think I have the time! My current addictions are Shipwrecked and Desperate Housewives - is there really room in my life for another?

Argh - decisions decisions!

Chica said...

Ooh, a lot of people seem to be doing this. I'm afraid I can't stop - I need to know! It was a bit frustrating last night though... x