Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Prime

Okay, so yesterday I find out that Mr. Mybug is nineteen.

It's just wrong! So wrong! Although...


"Well, it all started with a Chunky Kit Kat..."

Um, should I be pleased that I can still pull nineteen year olds or set fire to my suspenders because I'm old enough to be his Mrs. Robinson?

Can we take a moment to reflect upon the title of his fave book?

Dear Abby,

I have spent the past few months flirting quite outrageously with a Dear Teen-Ager. Arrest me now before I touch him,

Best,

Hand that rocks the cradle-snatcher, Liverpool

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

Reminds me of that line from Uma Thurman's new movie: "I have t-shirts older than you!"

Go Chica!!

MJ said...

Now, you KNOW I love J as if he was my own little love monkey, but oh, how I want you to have a dalliance with little baby Mr. Mybug!

Oh, and you made a 19 year old boy cry!! I hope you're proud of yourself!

Tee hee.