Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'll never let go Jack!

So, last night was my Tuesday Night Late and it was absolutely crazy. We just didn't get a second to breathe or even to gossip. I dealt with some bitchy customers and realised something: they don't seem to be getting to me as much anymore. I didn't even bother trying to explain things to them. I just let their jabbering go right over my head and told them what they needed to do. After work I was exhausted and considered not staying up for the double bill of Lost. After the first episode though, I just had to watch the second cos I was desperate to find out what happened next... only you didn't. It like, replayed the first episode from different angles and just when you thought you were getting a little bit closer: flashback. We didn't actually get beyond the end of the first episode. It was so frustrating! And the ad breaks! Could they milk it any more? I'm going to have to start taping it instead so I can press fast forward.

I've heard a few people say that they're going to avoid Lost this season so they don't get sucked back in and have to commit to it for such a long time. A girl in work said she was too annoyed at the ending of last series to even contemplate another one. The first couple of episodes seemed to move so slowly that I wouldn't be surprised if it put some more people off too. But I'm gonna stick with it! I'll never let go Jack!

No comments: