Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Reasons to be Cheerful

Just to eradicate any doubt left in your minds as to my total lack of credibility, here are a few things I'm looking forward to this month:

May 12 -
Dreamfall released, yes, I'm a geek! Deal with it. In my defence, they got to me when I was young, playing Robocop on my Commodore 64 with my pops.

May 18 - Big Brother 7! Omigod! *funky chicken*

May 19 - The Da Vinci Code finally hits the cinema. (And Tink has her Prom, for which she has purchased a dress for £250!)

May 20 - The Buddy Holly Story comes to the Empire Theatre, I feel a 50s theme night coming on...

May 29 - Bank Holiday Monday! A lie in on a Monday is always worth celebrating.

May 30 -
The Futureheads at the Liverpool Academy, am especially looking forward to A Picture of Dorian Gray. Zoot!

No comments: