Monday, March 05, 2007

Cheerleader

This morning on my way to work, I had a lovely surprise in that I bumped into my friend, 'Muffin, who was on his way to sort some uni stuff, and kitted out in his sportswear. As if I needed another reason to love this man, here is an email he sent me shortly afterwards, reprinted here with kind permission from the author:

From: 'Muffin
To: Chica
Sent: Mon 05/03/2007 09:04
Subject: Lovin' the outfit

Hi hun,

Just wanted to say I’m loving the leggings and boots!

What do you think of the tracksuit then? Do I

a) Look like a muscle bound sports freak, with rippling biceps and a body to die for?

Or

b) A forty-five year old failed football manager of a struggling Sunday league team?


In fact, don’t answer that lol

Hope you have a great day

Xx


You need things like that of a Monday morning!

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

He's heroic that one, a total genius.