Monday, March 05, 2007

WARNING: Contains Extremely Cute Puppies

Okay. I always knew that I would buy another dog, because the house just feels empty without Puppy and I really think a house is not a home without a small furry creature running around in minority rule. But I didn't want to jump straight into it, so I decided to wait until my birthday was close. It's just over a month away now, so I thought I'd better start looking if I wanted to buy a puppy before then. However, I have encountered a small problem, which I will detail for you thusly.

How in the name of Xenu am I meant to decide which is cuter between these little puppies? Is a question I often hear my boyfriend wondering aloud, and yet I never thought I would find myself in the same dilemma:


Repeat after me: Awwwwwww!

&c. Can I have them all??

I think I want the ruby boy. But I would have to make two 160 mile round trips. Or I could take a half hour drive and pick up the dog in the first photo. Sounds like the decision should be obvious, but my brain kind of goes all gooey when I see such cuteness.

Ideas?

3 comments:

wondy woman said...

TBH I like the boy in the first pic, he's trying to hypnotise me with his eyes.

Go get him!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one too actually.

Chica said...

Hehe, not everyone in my house wanted another dog until I showed them that picture. He seduced them with his puppy dog eyes!

SO EXCITED x