Monday, March 19, 2007

9 to 5

There's something terribly wrong. After a week playing mum to Bertie during which I left the house once, to buy him food and toys, I am actually happy to be back in work. Not that I suddenly love the place or anything, but to be out in the world, completing tasks (albeit menial ones) and interacting with society at large - why, it's a miracle!

This will last all of five minutes, or until I get some chump at the counter with a chip on their shoulder, whichever comes first.

Maybe it's because the day kicked off to such a good start when I bumped into 'Muffin on his way to lectures outside our workplace - quote: "I'd recognise those hips anywhere." (I have only had two hours sleep, so it could also be delirium.)

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Sounds perfectly sane to me! How is that little lamb, Bertie?

Need more photos xx