Monday, March 12, 2007

New Kid on the Block

I know I've been quiet on both blogging and commenting fronts for the past few days. But I can explain. You see, there's a new man in my life. And, to be frank, I can not stop looking at him. I could sit and watch him play for hours. And when he snuggles up to me and tucks in his little nose, well, I could just die.


He has a much, much cooler name, selected by Boyf, but as with all the important people in my life, he'll be given a *BNI alias. That alias shall be: Bertie. He's eight weeks old and so tiny!

Also, I didn't buy the I HEART DAD t-shirt like I said I would, because, as I think you'll agree, Mister is cute enough without it.

I haven't slept for two days. He's totally worth it.

3 comments:

wondy woman said...

OH MY GOD!! Welcome Bertie! You're a gorgeous boy, aren't you... yes you are!

*Kootchi kootchi koo*

Erm...

Welcome!

Chica, he's so so cute, is he dog number 1 from the first picture? I think I recognise him!

You must be so happy! I want one now!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is just precious and I adore every little hair on his tiny, perfect head.

Anonymous said...

All that pic needs is a balloon bubble above his head saying something witty.

- David