Friday, March 02, 2007

Take Heart

I may not be going to the splendorous event that is the Take That Beautiful World Tour, and have lost out on the best tickets in the whole god damned world, but I do have a rather magnificent chocolate leather holdall winging it's way to me:

It's for my birthday, off my parents. I ordered it myself last night. My birthday isn't for another month. Tee. Hee.

This bag says to me: Yes, I'm 25, I know exactly where I'm going, and I'm fabulous!

No pressure now, bag.

Just realised it looks like it has a grumpy face... and is now reminding me a little bit of this guy.

5 comments:

wondy woman said...

Stupid blogger just wiped the amazing comment I just wrote! The jist:

Bag rocks, will last longer than Take That's new career, yadda yadda...

Love you. Love the bag.

wondy woman said...

Lest someone takes previous message as a dig at Take That, I must say Patience is one of the most beautiful and poignant songs on our generation.

After Daphne & Celeste's U.G.L.Y, natch.

I love them - I was just trying to make you feel better about not getting tickets.

Ha. I fancied Gary Barlow. Still, kind of do.

Hm.

April said...

It wasn't until I saw Wondy's comment about Gary Barlow that I remembered Take That. Mmm.. He was hot! I got his single, but I can't remember now what the heck it was. Sorry you lost out on the tickets, though!

Chica said...

Take That just seem to occupy this privileged position in the nation's heart, don't you think? I'm hoping it will last for them as they all seem lovely boys. Except Gary, funnily enough. I can't warm to Gary. Wouldn't be Take That without him though.

I was always a Mark Owen girl :P

Iiiiiii, need tiiiiiime *holds lighter aloft while swaying hypnotically*

x

Ayush said...

My brother bought me a leather bag from Maxwell Scott, it is an amazing piece. the first time I ever got a utility gift.
I have been using it everyday.
have a look:
http://www.maxwellscottbags.com/contemporary-handbags.htm