Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chicken Run

I cannot believe that I am back in work, as of yesterday. I'm gutted I took those days off to study now that Valentines is coming up and I have no leave! I'm meant to be working late on the 14th! Hmmm, who can I ask to swap? I will be so gutted if I spend Valentines behind this bloody counter instead of tucked up with my honey *sulk*

I had such a good time when I was off though, despite the fact I had to spend much of it reading literary theory! I am so looking for a Flexi Time job when I get this dissertation in! Just imagine, not having to get up in the middle of the night!

I bought a couple more movies off Play to assuage the pain of returning to work:
Meet the Fockers, X Men, X2, and The Interpreter. Potter has borrowed Identity as there is actually a film he has not seen! You can ask Potter about the most obscure film and he's usually seen it. Which reminds me, I really want to go to the movies this week but I don't know what to see. Boyf won't go see a film about gay cowboys, you know, in case anyone finds out, and MJ already went to see it with Spanky, the traitor! I kind of don't want to spend three hours watching King Kong, so I'm considering Just Like Heaven. It's Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo, and it's by the people who brought you Mean Girls and Freaky Friday, a fact which will make some cheer and others vomit into the nearest receptacle. Maybe if I threaten Boyf with Just Like Heaven, he'll take me to see the gay cowboys...

Oh, and a joke for MJ (I'll show you my underwear later... that's not the joke):

Q. Why did the pervert cross the road?
A. Because he had his willy stuck in the chicken!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, I ate a bug today!

Not that I have anything against gay cowboys or even non-gay cowboys or cowfolk of any kind but I'd be giggling if I went to see it.

Now if it was a gay cowboy sci-fi space movie...maybe.

- David

Chica said...

You ate a bug?! Was it diet? x

Anonymous said...

Yeah I ate a bug :(

It/he/she somehow got into a bag of open nacho chips in the cupboard, I didn't notice until I chewed it. I'm still not sure what it was, or if it was alive. It was very sweet though, that was surprising! Well, not the most surprsing part.

- David

Chica said...

Eeeeeeeew! The story was worse than I thought! It's like your very own Bush tucker challenge (an I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here reference, in case you were wondering) :) x