Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You're not f*cking Carrie!

Candace Bushnell (creator of Sex and the City, if you didn't know!) feels my pain. No really:

"'God, I hated my twenties!' she remembers. 'They were such a struggle. You are told you are going to have this big career, but then you find you are sharpening pencils.'"
- Marie Claire, March 2006, UK Edition, p.153, interviewed by Charlotte Moore.

Hope and pray, girls, hope and pray.


"What do you mean you're ditching me for Chica?!"

PS The title of this post is a quote from an interview with Mario Cantone, who plays Anthony in SATC, who I secretly wish I could go shopping with even though I understand he is a fictional character!

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

I feel bloody relived too - I f**king hate them too - 30 is meant to be the new 21 - well I am willing to buy into that one!!

Agh

MJ said...

OK, first you leave Candi Staton off your list of songs and now you want to shop with Anthony over moi? Youre replacing me arent you! Me love you long time x