Monday, February 20, 2006

Ready Freddie

I've been tagged by the marvellous Wondy. This one was actually a toughie as I don't have time to listen to music very often, for shame! But these are the tunes I've found myself humming while pushing a trolley load of books around work lately.

The rules: List 7 songs you're into right now. No matter the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs.

Basement Jaxx - Oh My Gosh
Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha. Yes, still.
No Doubt - Sunday Morning (sappy, pathetic little me)
KT Tunstall - Stoppin' the Love
Kanye West - Gold Digger
The Zutons - You Will You Won't
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now. I wouldn't have included this but ever since I saw it on Wondy's list I just can't get it out of my head! This song reminds me of driving around France, since Queen's The Greatest Hits was the only tape we remembered to take with us on our first visit, and we've played it in homage ever since. Also, Freddie Mercury rocks. Altogether now: I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars!

I'm meant to tag seven other people, but as always, just play along if you feel like, remembering of course that all those who don't play smell of poo.

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control !!!

Hurrah - good taste girlie!!