Friday, February 24, 2006

Love, Elvis

A quick note about the state of my stats. Now that Tess Daly is back on the telly I am getting lots of boys searching for (naked) pictures of her in The Beloved's Sweet Harmony video again, because I mentioned it once many moons ago. How disappointed they must be with this result! Sorry boys! I also get lots of hits from people looking for 'most beautiful girls' and sometimes 'beautiful girls fucking', which I blame on MJ for his very embarrassing link to me. Again, my apologies, and a general sense of dubiousness about who my target audience is shaping up to be. I realise as I type this I am quadrupling the number of naked pic trawlers I will be getting, but I am quite sure everybody gets these since the most innocent phrase seems to be rendered seedy by an internet search engine (like my search for a bed retailer that brought up topless women as the first result - I'm Feeling Lucky indeed!)

But among the recent crop of stats has to be the most bizarre desire I have ever come across - a shy. plaintive question, tinged with a hopeful sense of teenage curiosity and/or a sort of simplistic fanaticism: can we see elvis kissing a girl? So, this pic is just for you Ontario. I love my Canadian readers! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm more of a Kate Beckinsale fan myself. Gotta love petite brunettes ;)

-David