Monday, January 16, 2006

Work, Rest & Play

How is it Monday already? What happened to the weekend?! Saturday was great - we watched a Bill Bailey DVD, which made me laugh SO much, and got squiffy, and I ordered all kinds of stuff off Play.com. Then on Sunday we gave Puppy a haircut, and I ordered some more stuff off Play! What? They're having a Sale! But that was it! How can that possibly take up an entire weekend?

For the record, I purchased:

Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business. An impulse buy.
Gwen Stefani - Love, Angel, Music, Baby. I heart Gwen.
K.T. Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope
The Best of Wet Wet Wet. Boyf's Valentine present cos he's a fan, the big sop!
About A Boy. This is the first movie I went to see with Dedalus and we both loved it.
Along Came Polly. Could've been funnier but I have a soft spot for Aniston.
Chicago. Despite the fact that I despise Richard Gere in this role. He just is not Billy! CZJ looks great in this.
The Day After Tomorrow. For Jake G ogling purposes.
Donnie Darko. One of my absolute favourite films. And more Jake G :)
Forrest Gump. An always watchable Classic.
Identity. Such a good film and I really like John Cusack for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.
Mean Girls. Need I elaborate on this one?
The Great Escape/A Bridge Too Far/Some other war film. Also for Boyf.
The Wedding Singer/My Big Fat Greek Wedding/The Wedding Date. I've never seen the Wedding Date but this combo was too good to be overlooked.

And now I'm back in work with the
Jim'll Fix It theme tune stuck in my head! And you, and you, and you!

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

God I had that theme in my head all day too! Now then now then.

I love the fact that you bought all that lot from play.com - I am addicted! I am going to list what I bought tomorrow - I thought I had an illness - you are my shopping hero my dear!

I hope boyf appreciates the whole war film combo- he sounds like Rocker!

And, hey - you NEVER have to justify Mean Girls. It should be shown as comulsory in schools!

Wondy x