Monday, January 23, 2006

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

This week is gonna be such a good week as I have three days off - count 'em! Just today and my TNL (Tuesday Night Late) to get through and then I can lay in bed instead of dragging myself up and getting dressed in the dark - dunno why I don't just switch a light on :P In other good news, Boyf was meant to be going off to work in London today but it's been cancelled so I've got him all to myself (what's the bets he makes plans with Butthead now I've said that? :P)

Weekend was great, but passed in the blink of an eye, what is up with that? Boyf and I cooked together on Saturday and made a to-die-for pasta, then settled in for the film fest I spoke of in my last post. Yes, we watched all of two films over the entire weekend! And we had to stay up until 2 am on Saturday watching one of those. We cleared our schedules on Sunday to watch DVDs all day and watched not-a-one! I couldn't even tell you what we did instead, the day just sort of drained away like sand in an egg timer. On Sunday night we ordered some pizza and stuff in but it turned up nearly two hours later, and it was stone cold. Gutted.

Managed to squeeze Big Bro in though; oh my goodness what a plonker George Galloway is! I really hope Chantelle stays and the other two get the boot on Wednesday. I also couldn't help but notice that Jodie Marsh has made it into the halls of fug fame! That'll show 'em!

Am I the only person who hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain yet?