Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bye Bye Jodie

I am very disappointed that Jodie Marsh was evicted from the Celeb BB house last night. I thought she was a complete mess and utterly vile when she was talking to icky Denis Rodman about lesbian sex and all the rest of it, and it's so obvious that it was all a big front she put on to get attention. But the rest of them were so harsh on her and bullied her terribly; it was a total witch hunt and I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing. The most ludicrous crime they pinned on her was that it was actually her who was orchestrating all the bullying in an effort to make the public feel sorry for her. Michael Barrymore has got to be mentally ill and I can't believe the rest of them not only stood back and let him give her so much abuse but actually supported him. Oh, and Rula Lenska and George Galloway pretending to be cats? I nearly lost my lunch.

By the way, Pete Burns (right) totally reminds me of a woman I work with! Which also reminds me of a rather back handed compliment I overheard in work a while back.

Burnsy: Lila, you know who you look like today? Heidi.
Lila: Range? Sugababes?
Burnsy: Yeah, with your hair like that.
Lila: Aw thanks! Do I really?
Potter: Yeah... but I think it's just the hair though...
Weezer: Oh yeah! Heidi or that one from Black Eyed Peas.

No comments: