Monday, July 18, 2005

Will Work For Shoes

Yesterday I had a lovely lovely lovely day. Made all the more sweet by a comparison with today. Today wasn't bad, but it was my first day at work and even though it went reasonably well I am all too aware that every day this week I have to go there until five, even when I wake up tomorrow wanting to turn my alarm off and snuggle with my bunny, even when I feel like death warmed up and even when I am too tired to put an outfit together and make my mouth chew toast. And I have to be there at eight thirty. Thems not my usual hours. I begrudge it already. But apart from that, I met some new people who were all really nice to me. I haven't learned much yet as they seem to be breaking me in gently, but I do wish they'd shown me everything just once so I know what I'm doing. I hate not knowing what I'm doing. It really went okay but I feel a bit ugh. I think it's because I'm tired, I have PMS, and I smiled all day today.

But yesterday. I went to town, I bought shoes in a sale, boyf also bought me a present (more shoes in a sale - sexy high heels that will hurt!), and we had a nice meal. I'm loving the new shoes. Have you noticed the way shops give their shoes names? So every new line has like a pretty girls name? Yesterday I was like, Bridget, meet Sophia, Sophia, meet Bridget :) (Bridget = 4 inch heel courts, Sophia = tan coloured kitten heels with cute little buckles.)

I feel blue. It'll get better.

1 comment:

Chica said...

Bastard!

PS I wore my kitten heels today and they made my foot bleed and got stuck in a crack in the pavement. I was complimented on them though!