Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Perv Alert

It's my lunch hour. I just wanted to report a most unseemly discovery. My place of work has a foot fetish pervert. It's no longer safe to wear sandals of any kind. I made the mistake of wearing lovely ones yesterday made from a black mesh material with silver sequins, you know, because I didn't want to attract his attention! Doh. Anyway you could kind of see my feet through the mesh. One of the girls later described this as a nice little tease for him *barf* Normally when people are talking to you while looking at the floor it points to self-esteem issues, but not in this case. I've since heard some horror tales from the rest of the office. Even the men don't dare to bare. It's such a weird thing to like? It's like being attracted to elbows.

2 comments:

Melody said...

There's a guy in my office like that. Alway notices toe rings and painted toe nails...Well guess it could boobs he's talking about all the time!

Chica said...

I hear you, but feet? Weird! He doesn't even talk about them or anything, he just stares and drools *shudder*