Monday, April 02, 2007

Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Okay, so, it's my birthday on Sunday and I'm planning to go out and celebrate my final hours as a 24 year old on Saturday night. Now, I know this might sound a little uptight, but organising anything like this when it's for your benefit - a birthday or celebration with you supposedly at the centre - stresses me out. I don't mind arranging celebrations for other people, or throwing together a night out just because, but I hate it when people have to show up for me. I figure if I feel awkward though, I'll just get drunk. Then I'll have someone confiscate my phone so I don't drunk dial anyone.

I do love deciding what to wear though. I'm even thinking I might break out the Kylie dress. I've had this dress for years but I've only wore it the once. I so need to rock the Mosquito in that dress... Whaddaya say 'Muffin?

...'Muffin?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm Kylie :) I think I will need a private viewing before I can pass comment. lol I didn't realise we were going to THAT venue! Any particular reason?? hmmm HMMMM!!

You wear what you feel comfortable in (obviously not slippers). You'll rock the place in whatever you wear.

'muffin xx

Chica said...

Only joking about the venue hun, I think that really is flirting with disaster don't you!

Let's see how much I'm joking after 6 cocktails though...

x