Friday, April 27, 2007

Chasing Cars

Okay, this is gonna be a slightly hysterical post because I am writing as a knee jerk reaction to some news I just received from the delightful and always informative 'Muffin. Oh my frickin' Lord, Alfie was in a car accident last Sunday, HE IS 100% FINE, without a scratch on him, but must have been pretty shaken up because from the description of the accident he was crazy lucky to walk away. Okay, now that you know that, here's where I get a little me, me, me. Um, hello, you sent an email to people in work and left me out? WTF? Not everyone in work, but a few people he was friends with. And yeah I'm sure he knew 'Muffin would tell me. But come on. Now what do I do, do I send him a message asking if he was okay, or was it a snub? WTF?

I need someone to tell me what to do please. My brain has been scooped out of my head like the innards of a cantaloupe.

ADVICE, people! ADVICE!

4 comments:

April said...

Honestly, I think if he really wanted a reaction from you, he would have told you about the accident immediately. You know how guys are about wanting instant gratification. For God's sake, they act like the world is coming to an end when they get a mere cold.

I know you still have these feelings leftover for him, but I'm not sure it's mutual. You're gorgeous, funny, witty, and worth a thousand Alfies. Time to move on, Chica. (Easy for me to say, I know.)

Nic said...

Um, okay. Two things. First, if he is a game player, he may have purposely held back in contacting you to see if you would contact him. Which is bullshit if that's the case and you're better off. Second, your knee jerk reaction is understandable, but what happened to bliss with Boyf? Again, you're better off. :)

Anonymous said...

I say snub. I also say, you are SO much better than him.

Chica said...

Thanks for all your advice, I really do appreciate it. I can't let too many people in my life know about the Alfie stuff so my blog really is the place where I vent and make sense of things.

Wow April, I'm actually blushing!

Nic - You're so right about the Boyf stuff and my sister said exactly the same thing about game playing.

Thanks Heather!!

Yeah... I totally text him to make sure he was okay, despite almost everyone telling me not to. You saw that coming, huh? Whoops! x