Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Late Night Suckfest

Lates officially SUCK. I'm properly bored. And I didn't get my break today. Booooo! Anyway, I've just had an hilarious encounter with some dude who we'll call Hitch. Afterwards, I pssstted Potter and asked: What's that guys name?

P: I thought you knew him, you were getting on like a house on fire!
Me: Does he flirt with everyone?
P: Aye. Be warned.

So funny. I wish MJ had been in my ear, he would've wet himself at Hitch's lines, which included: "Every time I see you you're always smiling... I'm so attracted to girls who smile... you're smiley." He had some kind of flirt and pause technique going on, as if he needed to give each line a few moments for maximum impact/appreciation. It's sad to say but that's the most entertainment I've had all day.

Okay I take it back, he just got me again and bored the bejesus out of me telling me all about writing his thesis. Dude should've quit while he was ahead.

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Poor deluded little man! At least he can entertain you. Sometimes.

WOndy x