Thursday, September 15, 2005

Are you ready boots?

A quick pitstop at bloggerville. I'm a bit under the weather at the mo' (but still at work, breathing all over everyone, muahahaha!) so yesterday my boyfriend bought me a present, a pair of gorgeous snuggly slippers/boots from Next to keep my tootsies warm. How cute is he! I love them. I am hoping they're okay as I heard there was some red wine spillage last night in their vicinity, but I haven't checked yet 'cos I'm playing wage slave. I'll post a pic later, because I'm that sad. (Update: there were a few splashes, but they cleaned up real purdy!)

I've put some leave request forms in so I'm hoping I get them before I put another cheeky request in for a week off in October. We're hoping to skip over to France for a few days, if Boyf gets time off work. And that's a big IF. Fingers crossed!

As for today, I have mostly: been using Powerpoint and the laminating machine. Excitement!

PS Potter gets my sense of humour. I made him belly laugh. 10 points.