Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pink: it's like red but not quite

'Sup. Just a quickie. I've booked some days off work over the next month to get some work done on my dissertation, which is suffering even more terribly from neglect since I started working full time. Gizmo is looking even funkier today, dude has pink hair :) My shopping trip at the weekend wasn't as successful as I'd hoped, but I did get a new watch, a shirt and some nail polish that matches said shirt. Also met boyf in town and ate out at Nando's - yum to both. I'm going to buy my niece part two of her birthday present tonight as well; part one is a Barbie rucksack, beach ball and pink towel set for her holidays. She will be seven, going on 30. Took Puppy for a stroll in the woods yesterday where he narrowly avoided being eaten by a Bullmastiff. How narrowly I hear you ask? About four foot off the ground, dangling from his harness in the vicinity of boyf's waist.

EDIT: I take it back, I've seen it up close (and introduced myself), it IS red.

No comments: