Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Big Apple

Today I am mostly:- green with envy! My dad got back from New York today and now I really wanna go. Stoopid fear of flying! He - a man who hates shopping more than I hate the UK Style channel - actually went shopping for gifts and bought me a cute pair of pink Timberland boots, and a Macy's bag! He met Fergie while he was there, and she was lovely. She chatted to him and my uncle and offered to pose for a photo, yay to Fergie! There also exists a photograph of my dad, MY DAD! with his arm around Christian Slater! I've seen it, Christian Slater is hotter than I thought! [edit: Film Quote: "All I want to do is graduate from high school, move to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die!" They showed the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie, with Kristy Swanson and Luke Perry, on TV the other night. Hilary Swank's in it too. Like, so totally retro.]

They did all the usual sight seeing and went on a Helicopter ride. They got involved in this
United for Peace rally in Central Park too, forming part of a human peace symbol that was photographed from space! My dad is the coolest cat in town! And - and this is perhaps the ultimate reason for my jealousy - they had the nicest cheesecake in the world sitting on the bleachers in the sun in Central Park. It sounds brilliant!

As for me back in old Blighty... all I did was go see the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, I just can't compete! "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

Word of the Day: Vicarious

1 comment:

Chica said...

Is that why boys always claim to have worse pains than you, or is that just cos I punch them in the stomach? :P

Dang, I thought it meant to live like a vicar! *Kidding* Though I see it does have to do with Jesus and the sacrifice, so that's probably where the term comes from. Good work Guillermo, you crazy Googler! But I am worried about this fascination with menstruation, especially after those cross dressing pics...