Saturday, April 30, 2005

WANTED: Harajuku Girls

...or boys, that might be more interesting. Today my mum and several other female members of my family went on a shopping trip to Manchester. I couldn't go at the time because I was up all night filling in a job application to make a deadline. Damn those supporting statements and their open-ended nature! I severely missed out; my niece got the best bargains of the century, and now I'm determined to go and I'm dragging my boyf along with me! I'm snaffling her look unashamedly, but luckily we're unlikely to turn up at the same place in the white dress and shrug I'm gonna get, if stocks last! My mum didn't do so well on the trip, as she bought a pair of brown shoes that turned out to be two different shades of brown when she got home. Nightmare!

I'm not sure I can talk about anything else as my head is full of prospective outfits. My holiday to the South of France is fast approaching, and pretty things are needed!

What dissertation?

No comments: