Sunday, April 10, 2005

Being 23

What to report? A weekend of pubbing, defying the crappy weather by larking around on the beach, long journeys, and general merriment. I got some great presents, and now I'm 23 years of age! Which I've decided is a good age. Lots of cool people are 23. Sienna Miller is 23, she dates Jude Law, therefore, it can't be bad. See, I'm capable of being perfectly logical.

It snowed on my birthday too; I was sitting on a bench, with an amazing view of a gorgeous lake and mountains all around me, the sun was shining down upon us, and it snowed. Gentle little flakes from the heavens, from a blue sky actually, which was weird. I drank lots of wine in a country pub, but was only slightly squiffy, and then me and the boyf wandered down (boyf would argue for 'wandered down' to be replaced with 'hiked for 20 miles', but in fact it was only one) to the beach, where we stood and watched the lighthouse for a bit, and on the way back I saw a shooting star! Which, I dunno, I just felt that rounded the day off nicely :)

In the morning before we left for our weekend getaway I caught up with my nearest and dearest as well, and got the best card ever from my sis with my name on the front. So thanks go out to all those who made it a great day for me, especially a certain boy :) Love you peeps loads xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very happy, if belated, 23rd birthday wish from me. ;-)

- David