Thursday, May 19, 2005

Every Day I Love You Less and Less

Although I understand it’s difficult for anyone but me to appreciate the staggering nature of this next disclosure, I’m gonna relate it here anyhow. It all started with Guillermo sending me a Kaiser Chiefs song. I have to reference him or he’ll be all sulky, apparently he has some sort of musical taste property rights over me now :P Anyway, they played it on Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway (he may want to distance himself from this paragraph now actually), and I was like: Ooooh Kaiser Chiefs.

Which prompted a chorus of: What? Who’s this? You like this?! Look at the state of them! Oh, I can’t BELIEVE you like these!

From my boyfriend. Fast forward to about two weeks later. We’re walking around the Dam with Puppy. The sun is glinting pleasantly off the water. We haven’t spotted one used hypodermic needle. It’s a beautiful thing.

Boyfriend: (sings) ohhhhh, and my parents love me, ohhhhh and my girlfriend loves me… I love that song, it’s dead catchy!

Even if you don’t know Kaiser Chiefs, I think you get where I’m going with this.

Word of the Day: Incredulity

No comments: