Sunday, December 18, 2005

Puppy Love

Forever ago (okay, last Friday, but that's a lot of scrolling down on Pink is the New Blog!) Paris Hilton was spotted out and about with her new pups, and by that I mean the canine variety not breast implants you seedy bunch! How cute are they, and how vomit-inducing are those boots? Now anyone who knows me will tell you that I am crazy about ickle doggies, I love it when they trot along on their cute little legs, they look all perky and happy! But as we all know, Paris' dogs aren't allowed to walk all by themselves but need to be carried around like a small Louis Vuitton purse, or indeed inside a small Louis Vuitton purse. Some dogs have their own Louis Vuitton regalia, I refer you now to Jessica Simpson's ever-fashionable dog Daisy. If you're unfamiliar with Newlyweds, you can watch some serious overspending here.

Puppy has no expensive accessories, but if I were to splash out I would go in a different direction and look into getting him some doggles! I did once dress him in a stripey jumper, but it was a hideous one my sister bought me for my birthday - so hideous I think I must have pissed her off to deserve it! - and we put it on the dog for a laugh, crazy rebels as we are! I also attempted to buy him a parka but we couldn't get one to fit him :( I really don't think a lack of designer togs has bothered Puppy much. Materialism just isn't his bag; the only question Pup will ask of something is: can I eat it? Or maybe, in the case of the parka, does it make my bum look big?

For Christmas we've got Puppy a box of treats, and after today I think he deserves it! Although at first glance this tale will seem to warrant punishment rather than reward, I derived a strange sense of satisfaction, tinged with sadism, from the following events. Firstly, you should know that poor Puppy, despite his pseudonym, is actually a little Old Timer for his breed, and is now on water tablets that make him drink and pee a lot. This morning, he peed in the house, which he NEVER does. Boyf discovered him; we are in mid-argument and he is in mid-grovel, and what with my hand injury I couldn't possibly do it (tee hee) so Naughty Boyf had to clean up Puppy's widdle! Ahhhhhhh, Life Is Just. See how loyal my dog is?

Incidentally, if you follow the link to Pink is the New Blog, you can also see documentary evidence of Mariah Carey in a high neckline - no baps on display! I was deeply shocked. Also, GREAT pictures of Mr. Jake G. for which I am grateful as ever. I think I should introduce Tink to Pink, she loves The Simple Life and I ordered Nicole Richie's The Truth About Diamonds (in which Pink gets a mention) for her for Christmas. Surely that's wisdom enough for an Aunt to pass down to her nieces?

7 comments:

wondy woman said...

I've asked for the Nicole Richie book too! I am so glad you love PInk as much as me, it's not just a website, it's a way of life!

Anonymous said...

Nothing to do with this current post but I remember you said you have a . :P


- David

Anonymous said...

Hmm not sure what that;s all about, all I wanted to do was post this:

Fear of Flying

- David

Chica said...

Pink is amazing! I swear he has twelve clones keeping that blog going - or maybe he's superhuman.

Thanks David! I thought in the first comment you were saying I had a big tongue! :P

Anonymous said...

Well I wouldn't know, maybe you do, not that there's anything wrong with a big tongue, I'm not there to see. I'd be happy if it were normal sized.

I suppose it could be big after a botched tongue piercing (like a coworker's kid) your tongue would be big.

Are large bodily appendages always considered a bonus I wonder?

- David

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

-David

Chica said...

Thanks David, I hope you got my Merry Christmas e-mail! x