Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pleasure/Pain


If this is what macrobiotic dieting does to you, I'll stick to chip butties!

Is it just me or does Gwyneth's face look totally weird in this picture for the Estee Lauder ad campaign? I see it every night on my bus ride home and all I can think is: when did Gwyneth get such a big face? It looks like her image has been photoshopped on there and they got the proportions all out. Gwyn, you're much prettier than this, even in a dodgy paparazzi shot that's gracing the pages of a tabloid that's covering our living room windows while the room gets plastered! Demand these shots be retaken from a better angle - like the L'Oreal girls, you're worth it!

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

I am glad you said that she looks like she's had her scalp lifted or something - going off her rapidly. And she's married to Mr. Boring!

Come back old Gwyn, we liked you way back circa Sliding Doors.