Monday, December 05, 2005

More shopping!

A warning: it's going to be like this until 23rd December. I apologise, but otherwise I lose track! I actually had to stop shopping today because I couldn't carry any more stuff. I was half way to the till with something else and I just thought, there's no way I'm gonna get all this home on the bus!

Today's haul:

- 3 shirts for Boyf, including one absolutely gorgeous olive green one that I had in mind before I set out and actually found! Dontcha love it when that happens? Is it bad I'm buying my boyfriend a shirt because I thought it looked sexy on Shayne Ward? (I don't fancy him by the way - he's a bit OTT on the puppy dog eyes for me.)

- a very manly (honest!) scarf, hat and glove set for Boyf. I couldn't resist, it is so cute! Don't think he'll wear it in Liverpool though... oh, and also a belt.

- yet more silky underwear for myself.

- from Boots, fcuk hair products for Boyf, Badedas and a yummy olive set for mum.

- 2 tops and a cardigan for work.

However, I found absolutely nothing to wear for the Xmas bash on Saturday, I don't know what I'm gonna do with my hair, and I know hardly anyone! *Panic starts here*

In other news, my Kaiser Chiefs tickets arrived today and they are a bit flimsy looking. I hope they're bloody real! :P

No comments: