Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oops I did it again

Today has been glorious. I have done absolutely nothing. Well, that's a lie actually; I got up, showered, had a cuppa, listened to some tunes, had some breakfast, watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, had a natter with my mum, and shopped online. Oh, and there were a few phonecalls from the Boyf, who is working in London at the mo'. He and his workmates left site today to go to the pub and watch football - they had about five pints and then went back to work, operating heavy machinery etc! My mum finally told me what I could buy her for Christmas - she wants a dinner service for the French house. I'm not sure that crockery is the best Christmas present in the world, but it's what she wants so it's what she'll get! I'll get her the obligatory chocs, Badedas, and a good read as well. Now it's just my sisters and nieces to figure out! In my search for Christmas presents for this fussy lot, I accidentally bought myself a pink Nintendo DS! How on Earth this keeps happening I do not know! I'll just have to live with it I suppose...

Last weekend was very fruitful as far as the old Christmas shopping is concerned. I sorted all of Yank's tribe out; I got my awkward cousin some Toni & Guy hair products, Li a huge Coffee mug with coffee beans and other bits and bobs, and a Scooby Doo Where Are You? game for Crazy. You gotta love those 3 for 2 deals! I don't know what I'd do without Boots to get me started. We also got Boyf's mum a big pedicure set for her manky feet *heave* For Jack Jack I got the cutest little hoody in the world! And a Bratz doll for Anjelica. Sunday was madness as we did about 100 miles just going to Wales to look at Thornfield Hall, shopping at various retail parks and popping into town for a nice Italian. It's really no wonder I chose to spend today in my pyjamas! Tomorrow I have a bit of work on my dissertation to look forward to, and the third Harry Potter movie, which Potter lent me when he heard I hadn't seen it yet. Isn't he a good'n!

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Ah thank god I'm not the only one who keeps 'accidently' taking things home from town when I'm supposed to be shopping! You rock girlfriend, lovin' the pink Nintendo!