Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Birthday to ya!

Birthday wishes go out today to Guillermo! 21 again I believe!

About a year ago, when we were both happily, um "engrossed" in our studies and unsullied by the harsh realities of full time employment, myself and Mr. Silverknife began a little phase called Hey, Who Needs Daytime? Let's MSN 'Til Dawn. T'other day, I came across an old conversation I forgot I saved, when we were trying to plan our trip to Edinburgh.

Chica says: id sleep in the car if i had to
Guillermo says: as long as it wasn't my car
Chica says: you havent got a car
Guillermo says: u know what i mean
Chica says: if u or i had a car this would be so much more simple
Guillermo says: ah now i see... i don't have a car, that's the problem.. it's like an american high school movie
Chica says: hehehe
Guillermo says: Chica will never go to the prom with me if i don't have a sweet ride!

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Happy Birthday Gillermo!! Hope you have a terrific day, night and everything else. Hope Chica got you a pressie, I hear she gives good present x x x