Tuesday, April 25, 2006

On the subject of subjects

Earlier this week (um, yesterday - it seems later than Tuesday!), Wondy posted a contender for the most boring e-mail in the history of the cosmos. However, I would just like to share my plight with you, gentle reader. Day after day I am forced to read variations on the same dull-as-ditchwater sentence in the morning news bulletin:

From: (P. Diddy)
Sent: Mon 27/02/2006 10:24
To: (Chica et al)
Subject: Photocopiers

Dear all,

Today's photocopier news on behalf of (Elspeth). One of the photocopiers on the first floor is out of order. An engineer has been called.

...Really, need I say more? Well actually, I can compound the horror a little further: Tomorrow, I will have to send one of these things! It may seem out of proportion for me to react this way - after all, it's pretty quick and painless. But every day! Unless someone's been caught photocopying their naughty bits, I don't want to know.

Really, I need something to brighten up my inbox! Like this perhaps:

From: MJ
Sent: Tue 25/04/2006 7:47

To: Chica
Subject: Oh my COCK!

Okay, true as it is, I'll confess that this whole post was just an excuse to broadcast that subject line :P

4 comments:

wondy woman said...

You are a genius. And so is MJ. I do wish he'd come out to play more...

*nervous shuffle from left foot to right*

I am so going to keep trying to top our boring emails!

MJ said...

Ah Wondy - you've flattered me into a blog post!

Anonymous said...

WARNING: Bad mental image alert!

You know I think it was Canon or HP that recently made their copiers with thicker glass, because most people in the US are heavier than in past years. Big heavy bums on glass!

-David

...you were warned.

Chica said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

That is all x