Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Predict A Riot

I have a trip to Leeds to look forward to on Sunday as we are off to see Kaiser Chiefs. At first we were gonna try and stay over so we could have a night out in Leeds too, but the hop over the channel to France has drained all our resources and we'll probably just have to drive home afterwards. Hopefully, it'll still be good! Over the weekend, I was pleased to see that there were still tickets left for The Futureheads in Liverpool and booked that for the end of May, but wasn't so lucky when it came to George Michael :( I cannot believe that some among us are lucky enough to unceremoniously refuse to go! However, the pleasure and the dismay that these little happenings inspire do not compare to how frickin' excited I am about going to see Take That in the summer!


Everything Changes but you!

I was such a big fan when I was a wee teenybopper and I never got to go and see them, but I had all the videos! Actually, I think I've still got them somewhere... Guillermo, be afraid, be very afraid!

No comments: