Monday, October 03, 2005

Chase me, chase me!

Tagged by Wondy.

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.


My sentence is rubbish! "And she made the staple diet joke, perfectly unconcerned."

No fair, I was so close to having an excuse to post a pic of Jeremy Edwards in the shower! Ah, screw it.

My 22nd post has for it's fifth line: "Well, maybe if Jeremy Edwards walked into my room looking like he does on my desktop (for the ladies) I'd Save as Draft."




Now that's a sight for sore eyes! Look at those shoulders! You know, I didn't even fancy Jezzy when he was on Hollyoaks, and I must have been in my early teens, around the time you fancy anything that moves/has good hair. He has definitely improved with age. Or maybe I just never saw him in the shower before? HOT. I'm good to you aren't I?

I tag anyone who feels like playing. MJ, I know you'll want to play but I don't know if you have 23 posts?!

5 comments:

MJ said...

I know! I have more fun on your blog than mine. So if it's OK I bent the rules and used my 3rd post - the 5th sentence is: *drum roll plz*

"I was merciless with my Pink Floyd though."

*cymbals*

wondy woman said...

Oh yes - lovin' your work Chica. Jez sure is a sight for sore eyes.

I thank you.

Wondy x

Chica said...

MJ - You're allowed to bend the rules since I did too - I could only redeem my lame ass quote with half naked men!

Wondy - feast your eyes, I am! :)

Anonymous said...

Mine is:
"The river is gorgeous with ducks, muskrat, crows, foxes and other wildlife, you can even see fish in the water it's so clear and I'm pretty high up from the river too - about sixty feet."

:P

- David

Chica said...

Hi David! I knew I could rely on you to bring a bit of class to the proceedings! :P x