Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Expedition

Yesterday I added stuff to my workout and today my legs hurt. Ouch. On the other hand, I also ate a Big Mac. I don't even really like them. And I haven't seen Super Size Me, but I get the gist. Stoopid fast food. Step up in my exercise routine comes with the proximity of my summer holiday, which I plan to spend almost entirely in a bikini, God willing. Yet I still need to go clothes shopping :) I have a flat tum but I want to be toned and supple.

To the shopping. I need some shorts, some cool skirts for wandering around French villages, perhaps a summer dress or two, and shoes. I've been trying to track down a decent pair of heels to wear with my turquoise skirt for ever. I still haven't been able to wear it and I bought it in the January Sales! Travesty! If there's time, I may blag a visit to the Trafford Centre. However, not my boyfriend's favourite place. I prefer shopping in the city too, but I wanted to check out Mango, Miss Sixty and Aldo. Boyfriend is mistakenly more concerned with maps and route planning. Men eh?

No comments: