Saturday, June 11, 2005

Mo' Money Mo' Shopping

I could start these posts, "Today, I bought-" I so need this job! Did I tell you I've picked out reward boots for if I get it? They're fab, even Guillermo likes them. I'm tempted to mention them when they ask me what I could bring to the job at interview :P

Today, I bought: the skirt and shorts I bought yesterday in different colours (a sure sign of reckless spending if you ask me), a pair of brown wedge shoes so that I can finally wear the brown trousers and skirt I bought last year, an apricot coloured zip up jacket, a long bright orange skirt, and a duck-egg blue cord blazer for my interview (maybe, and it's smarter and nicer than it sounds). I regret not buying a pair of beige crop trousers I spotted in a weird little shop I don't normally go in and, oh, the shoes I went out for in the first place and couldn't find. My niece partook of the shopping. She wears clothes "like wrapping paper" and is unbelievably specific about what she's after, she takes after me like that :) She wanted the skirt and grey top I bought yesterday but today they were both sold out! She'll borrow them off me now :P

I may be going to the Christening tomorrow since I could just go to the service and bite my tongue to keep from hurling abuse at Judas up at the altar and refrain from chucking things at his Footballers Wives reject girlfriend. I'm still undecided. I'm trying to decide what would cause the least trouble. I made a bit of a lame excuse up to my sister because I didn't want to say "Well, it's because of your jealous prick of a husband and that nobhead Judas." I've basically decided that the only person it will bug if I don't go is my sister because she may think I'm being petty and deliberately awkward and nobody else will really care either way. I just hope I don't make a show of myself and start crying. Did someone you cared about ever really stab you in the back? And then every time you're forced to be in the same vicinity as them it makes you feel sick to your stomach? There'll probably be a few posts about the eejit over the next few days if I encounter him tomorrow. Advance warning. But I feel better after I've slagged him off a bit... and spent every penny I have to my name!

Oh, and I got my hair cut this morning. My hairdresser told me off for washing my hair too much. She said it strips your hair of natural... something good. I hate greasy hair though, I think I'm overly paranoid. I remember I ranted that much about the greasy barnet on Jamie off Eastenders that my friend confessed he washed his hair every time he was meeting up with me cos he was afraid of what I'd think :P I only wash my hair like four or five times a week though, I think that's normal? Anyway, I have my fringe back, hurrah! It was really starting to annoy me, and I look better with a fringe, or 'bangs' as David says. My hairdresser is really funny. She and my sister were swapping stories about giving birth though. I'm still wishing the stork thing was true.

No comments: