Friday, June 10, 2005

The movement you need is on your shoulders

This week it was my cousin Crazy's fourth birthday. I got her some My Little Pony thing with lots of accessories to do their hair with and stickers. She said it was her favourite. Result! Kids can be harsh when they don't like their pressies! Then she wafted off to find some snails to play with in the garden. If only I'd known! It's Jack Jack's christening this week too but I may not go because I am right in the middle of a vendetta with cousin Judas, who is being God father. I want to go but I don't want to be a party pooper - every time I see Judas I just well up with anger and the choices then are: a) smack him round the face with a handy trout and stomp on his balls until he says sorry and takes it all back, or b) cry. Our last encounter was at a funeral so the trout thing was wholly inappropriate, I cried instead. There's no telling what could happen this time, so I might be wise to avoid it altogether. Or wear stilettos.

The trip to Manchester didn't happen today (I know that was a whiney post yesterday, sometimes I whine), but we made it into town (by that I mean Liverpool City Centre) and I got some great bits for my holiday, three skirts, one pair of shorts and four tops. We also got our euros! Hooray! Once my job interview is out of the way and my work is handed in I will be really really excited. I can just imagine loading up the car and setting off, it's so close now! We are driving to somewhere near Toulouse. It's a long way! Anyway I'm off now to prepare for the Big Brother eviction. God willing, I'll miss the next one cos I'll be t'other side of the English Channel!

No comments: