Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bananadrama

This post will make no sense unless you contextualise it with the one below...

...Are you with me? What a muppet eh?

Rarebit AKA Bananaman just rang me in work because he couldn't find his keys. I walked into the Staff Room and they're still stuck in the door of his wide open locker.

Can I just quote from his angry email from exactly 3 hours ago?

"It may be only a banana, but it's the principle of the thing. Next time it could be something else, or something of yours. Maybe we should all keep an eye on our possessions in the future."

There are no words.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe only banana shaped things are at risk of being stolen.

- David

Chica said...

I shall stop bringing my boomerang into work just in case x

Anonymous said...

If you buy a boomerang and you're not satisfied with it can you return it?

-David

wondy woman said...

Come back, I miss you!

Chica said...

I'm sorry! I've lost the urge to blog over the past week or so, hopefully it will return, until then I'm still a devoted fan of yours! Ta chick xx