Saturday, November 12, 2005

Funereal Laughs

Okay so, I decided to just go with the sombre tone and ya'll can ride it with me. Here is a short lesson in how to be a bad Catholic, courtesy of my family.

Aunt Boy George: Oh fuck, you'll see Jesus to what's-her-name? The woman that's kneeling and praying?
Mum: Our Lady?!
Aunt BG: Yeah, that's her.

Pebbles: They'd put one of those things in his hand, you know, them rosemary beads.

Tink: Why's the priest flicking water?

Sis: Aw, he even brought one of those sprayers, what are they called?
Me: A water pistol?

All: and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us...
...10 minutes later...
Me: I can't stay here and play happy families with him, I'm so angry, they might have all forgotten, but I haven't, and I never will!

Sis: Is it okay to hug a priest?
Mum: Not when you stink of ale.

No comments: