Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bad Day at Black Rock

Shit, it's difficult to write posts when so much crap is going on in your life. My blog is meant to be a light, flippant, happy-g0-lucky sort of space, with the odd moaning session thrown in for good measure, and maybe the occasional non-serious breakdown when I've had a tiff with the bitchy cousin or the supervisor. Suffice to say, this past week would have made glorious fodder for the scriptwriters at Eastenders. The only good thing I'm able to write about is that my Boyfriend was thrilled with the Australian Pink Floyd tickets (MJ was green) I surprised him with on his birthday. Other than that, nearly everyone I love has broken down in tears at some point during the last week and are still in complete anguish. I'm having the day off today because I've hardly slept, even though I would rather be at work than at home today. I'll post more when WW3 has calmed down a bit, but for now I think there will be a short intermission (unless I later decide to post everything in one big cathartic rant! :P) I'll still be reading my usual blogs though, as they're my only respite when I'm chained to a desk!