Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bit of Skirt

I got my new skirt that I ordered today! It's fab, my sister's jealous of it which is always the test, and it goes great with my boots. The boots give me leccy shocks, which is pretty annoying! Maybe it was just because I stuffed my jeans in them though? Could this cause static? I don't know. It's a mystery. In study news, I drew an excellent spider diagram today planning the introduction and probable first chapter of my essay. It's a shame to have to elaborate on it really. Are there degrees in spider diagrams? Maybe I could plan peoples essay's for them for a small fee. Plans for later include filling in job applications. A necessary evil if I ever want a place of my own. And I do. Every time I see a home magazine I can't help picking out throw pillows and crockery. I'm a bit of a strange 22 year old. Perhaps I should get a job as an interior designer. Or, more achievably, as a waitress in a Greek restaurant, where I could theoretically order new plates to my hearts content. There was other news too but it's of such magnitude I've forgotten it.

No comments: