Saturday, February 19, 2005

Where for art thou?

Howdy. Not much to report. Yesterday brought a visit to the Tate. It was freezing cold walking around the dock but it was bright and the city looked gorgeous. Days like that make me appreciate living here. Anyway. I can't remember the name of the artist but one of the pieces of art was a guy standing on a box in London sucking helium and singing religious hymns. Creepy. One of the lines was 'all the little children' or something similar in this really eerie voice. I'll have nightmares about it! This little weird voice could be heard from the room with all the Picasso's and stuff in too. I was wondering what it was for ages. I think I prefer the Walker gallery, but it's nice to see different things. Then, food! I've stuffed myself silly this past week. It has to stop! Went into uni the other day too. Got inspired, almost. Planning lots of study days for next week. No, really this time.

No comments: