Monday, September 18, 2006

Rat Race

I'M BAAAAAACK.

And in work on my lunch hour, helping all the fresh new (young, nubile) students and feeling quite frisky for it too! Who says my job doesn't have its perks?

Well I can't believe my trip to France is over and it's a Monday just like any other. There are three new starters with us this week and I've already been told off for chatting to one of them, because we wouldn't want them to feel welcome or anything eh? Also got told off for chatting when I asked Helena a work-related question that took less than a minute for her to explain. It's mid September and I feel just like I'm back at school! Next I'll be sent into the naughty corner for chewing gum and kissing boys behind the bikesheds. Sometimes I want to pull Troutface about by her hair and scream - "I'm almost 25!!!!!" Well, 24 and a half.

But I digress. Since I've been back I've been catching up with everyone, unwrapping my new purchases, looking at lots of wedding photos and videos from Yank and Li's wedding, and cracking on with the old family tree. I've also already discovered two more jobs I'm gonna apply for, on my first day back. Tee hee.

Whilst we're on the subject, I'd just like to congratulate Guillermo on his swanky promotion and for purchasing a suit! (Pinstripe!) Now I know I'm getting old. Guillermo's 'The Man' - I never thought I'd see the day!

Now please excuse me, I must get back to catching up on Wondy's adventures and all the celebrity gossip I've missed. I really know the important things in life, me.

3 comments:

wondy woman said...

Woo hoo - thank god you are back!!!

Heather said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!

Chica said...

Aw thanx girls!! I've missed you too! x