Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Hop, Skip and a Jump Away

I just had to rat on my best friend and reveal to you that MJ has been caught up in scandal - yes, you may soon see him plastered all over the front page of some trashy tabloid in a "LINDSAY LOHAN FAN BLOGS AGAIN" Shocker.

Okay, so it's not that dramatic, but I just wanted to say Ditto to this post. Love Ya Bunnies should always be ignored.

I'm currently on a late night in work discussing allotments with my two older female colleagues and therefore desperately feeling the lack of the erratic and lovably clueless Mr. Mybug, who is MIA.

All these young nubile students I spoke of are making me feel old. I have an urge to go to a grotty bar, drink shots, and do things I'll regret later. I'd say those days are over, but I'm not sure they ever happened for me. *Sigh*

No comments: